HomePengzunhui Member Charter
If you want to join the Pengzun Club Points Rewards Program of Shenzhen Airlines Hotel Management Company, please read and fully understand the basic terms and guidelines of Pengzun Club.
Section 1 General
• All offers, services, terms and conditions of this plan are applicable to designated member hotels of Shenzhen Airlines Hotel Management Company.
• Shenzhen Airlines Hotel Management Company has the right to make additions, adjustments, cancellations or changes to the preferential terms at its own discretion with or without prior notice.
Section 2 Effective Use
• Pengzun membership status is limited to your private ownership and use, please do not transfer or lend.
• In order to enable you to enjoy the points rewards and privileges provided by the Pengzun Club membership program, please indicate your membership card number when making a room reservation, and check in with your valid ID; when you check out the catering consumption, please show your Membership card. To enjoy the free service in the member area, you must present your membership card and room card at the same time.
Section III Personal Information
• If you choose to join the Pengzun points reward program, when you provide or register information to the hotel, you consent to the hotel's internal use of the personal data provided by the member for the membership program for marketing purposes, and the hotel's transfer for the above purposes Or exchange the above personal information of members.
• In order to ensure that members fully enjoy all the benefits of membership provided by Shenzhen Airlines Hotel Management Company, such as membership information (communication address, contact information, etc.), please call the hotel switchboard 0755-88819999 to the e-commerce department or email to: Flyersclub @ demetales.com.
Section 4 Points
• Consumption under the following conditions cannot become the valid room rate of Pengzun Club: third-party website booking, free room, bonus points consumption, individual travel booking by travel agencies, conference and travel group bookings, long private rooms.
• Points are calculated based on the actual consumption amount. Members cannot accumulate points based on the valid consumption of multiple rooms.
• Pengzunhui's room points are limited to the room rate, excluding breakfast, mini bar, telephone, laundry, compensation, and service charges.
• Consumption of bonus points does not enjoy points and any discounts.
• Points generated during the year are valid until the end of the third year.
• Standard members will earn basic points based on 1 yuan of room rate and 1 point, and restaurant consumption of 10 yuan and 1 point (excluding conferences, tea breaks and banquets).
Section 5 Pengzun Club Validity Period and Qualification Conversion Procedure
• Validity Period: The Pengzun Silver Card membership is permanent and valid from the date of upgrade to December 31 of the following year.
• Join the Pengzun Club Points Reward Program. If you stay at a hotel for 20 nights at a valid rate during the calendar year, the membership level will be immediately upgraded to a Platinum card member based on the evaluation results of Pengzun Club. Valid until December 31 of the following year; if you stay at a hotel for 50 nights with a valid rate during the calendar year, the membership level will be immediately upgraded to a Diamond Card member based on the evaluation result of Pengzun Club, and the membership will begin on the date of upgrade Valid until December 31 of the following year.
• Guests who upgrade to Pengzun Platinum or Diamond Card membership enjoy more generous points rewards and privileges. If the check-in points fail to meet the standard within one calendar year after the upgrade, they will be downgraded according to consumption conditions.
Section 6 Cancellation of Membership
Pengzun Club has the right to cancel membership or declare all unredeemed points accumulated by members to be invalid according to the following circumstances:
• members violate these terms;
• Member default in hotel fees;
• Members have any fraud or abuse involving Pengzun Club;
• Members cause damage to the hotel in any other way;
• Member value-added services violate any national or regional laws or regulations;
• In the same Pengzun Club project, a single member has more than one member account;
• Member's physical, verbal or written injury to hotel staff;
• A member has made a false statement in the application information or has used the member account improperly.
Section VII Right of Interpretation
• The final interpretation of this charter belongs to the hotel.